Monday, April 1, 2013

How To Write A Hardship Letter To Your Mortgage Company


How do i write a hardship letter to my mortgage company?
my wife was handling our finances and didn't pay the mortgage and i need to write a hardship letter. the only hardship i have is catching up on the payments. How do i tell the bank.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Dear Sir/Madam,



please extend the payment date on my mortgage,as due to my wife's forgetfulness,I have fallen behind on the payments.I assure you that this is only a temporary hiatus in my regular payments.



I have been a loyal customer with your establishment for ... years,and even though there may have been times when I really needed extra money,I have never considered holding up your bank.you will also know that I have never been rude to one of your tellers or dropped a payment slip on the floor.

I'm a good guy,I'm just asking for a break here.I'd really appreciate your help in this matter.By the way,do you know that yours is the ONLY establishment I reccommend to my many friends,neighbours and family?



yours sincerely,



.......



So in this article I am going to share some useful information about getting loans. I hope that they will be quite useful for you and will help ...


how to write a hardship letter to your mortgage company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.