Thursday, February 21, 2013

How Much Does It Cost To Reupholster A Wingback Chair


Cost to Reupholster Furniture?
I'm looking to reupholster a very basic wing back armchair and would like a general idea of how much it would cost. I've checked out many sites in my area(Baltimore), but no sites have pricing. I don't want to drag my chair somewhere just to get it done and find out somewhere else was cheaper. A ballpark figure would be great, thanks!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I just reupholstered a reclining wingback chair!



With fabric and materials, you should look to pay about $200-$400 depending on how much you pay for fabric. It will take about 7 - 10 yards depending on if your chair has a skirt and its size.



Also, add in a bit more for replacement fabric just in case if this is your first reupholstery project. Believe me, it ain't as easy as it seems and you will have to use some trial and error to get the finished product you want.



See the different stages of making a chaise longue. All made here at "Yours Personally" in our very own factory. Visit us at www ...


how much does it cost to reupholster a wingback chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.