Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How To Crochet A Scarf For Beginners Step By Step


Never crocheted or knitted, where can I get step-by-step instructions on how to get started?
I've never crocheted or knitted a day in my life, and I'd like to start. Where are some websites that will talk you through making a scarf, or a cap, or well, anything. I've tried www.redheart.com and youtube, and they don't even give me enough detail about how to start. 10 points to most informative answer. Please help, and thank you in advance!
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
http://www.knittinghelp.com is a great site for free knitting videos.

For crochet you can visit http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/ for written tutorials and videos.



It is also important to have a good book as a guide. The videos are nice, but you will need the book to walk you through the steps and know which videos to look for and in which order, etc... Knitting for Dummies, and Crocheting for Dummies are both good for beginners.



Since I am not sure whether you are experienced at crocheting or not, I wanted to keep this tutorial simple. I used the same pattern from the ...


how to crochet a scarf for beginners step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.